Friday, December 10, 2010

How is school influencing your life at or up to this point?

I was going to Carteret Community College in North Carolina in 1982 after high school. I didn't finished on count I was running behind boys and doing worldly things. I went back in 2006 for Cna I and Cna II also, Medication Aide. I finished all of that and other classes to get into the LPN program. My mother got sick and I put her in the mental hospital. I was under a lot of pressure and I got sick myself and withdrawal  all of my classes. I went back the next term and made a D and recieve a failing  grade. I mess my Finical Aide up.  The devil thought he had me, I bet the devil running. Now, that I'm at kalplan online I am doing so much better. I couldn't have blessed with a better school. Thanks to all that is reading this and making a comment on it.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo proud of you for going ahead and just doing it. You will be so much happier in the end. I just finished my CMA last year and now working on my Associates in applied science for MA, it is very hard. I do not have any kids at home but trying to rebuild my relationship with my boyfriend-that's not easy. But I work and attend class and do what I can and get no kind of encouragement at home but I am doing this for myself and no one else.. One day my dream will come true and I can't wait... I think you will do great...

    ReplyDelete