Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hurray the classes is about over

To all, I have had a great time this term. It started off fast and then slow down. It is just about quitting time for this term and be ready for the fourth term. I was stressing out for a minute. I had made my mind up to said I can't do it any more. My inspiration was my mother. Who said you can do anything that you put your mind to do.She begin to tell me I can do all thing through Christ that strength me. I said you are right I didn't give up I keep on going and now here we are to the end.  I want to say that I use the paramedic method for the first time and still have a time understanding it. I hope eventually that it will sink deep into my brain for keeps.

1 comment:

  1. Claudette,

    I have enjoyed getting to know you this term and I am proud of you for not giving up. Your mom is right you can do anything you put your mind too and have faith. Good luck and I hope we get the chance to have class together again.

    Nicole :-)

    ReplyDelete